Friday, January 25, 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by my great friend Leah that I have recently caught up with.

A. The Rules are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago 1. Ten years ago I was basking in the Hawaiian sun. 2. Finishing up my Bachelor’s Degree at BYU-Hawaii. 3. Rooming with at least 8 girls. 4. Working at the Cage (aka Physical Athletic Services at BYU-H) 5. Interning as a Personal Trainer.

5 Things On My To-Do List Today (for tomorrow) 1. Put away the clothes that have already been washed and folded 2. Attend Jake’s basketball game 3. Mail out Valentine cards 4. Take a picture of my rear bumper on the car (just got rear ended tonight) 5. Read a story to Jaden and help him with his homework.

5 Snacks I Enjoy 1. Chips and Salsa 2. Cheese and crackers 3. Green Onion dip w/reduced fat Ruffles 4. Double Stuffed Mint Oreos 5. Mint Chip ice-cream.

5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire 1. Drive an awesome car. 2. Have a house with a pool, indoor racquetball court, and weight room 3. Have a chef 4. Pay off my husband’s school loans 5. Travel.

3 Bad Habits 1. Hang up the phone without saying bye 2. Close the closet door before going to bed 3. Get annoyed very quickly with smacking or chomping sounds.

5 Jobs I've Had 1. Yogurt Park, Danville CA 2. Office Assistant for a Dentist, Dr. Hamblin-Danville, CA 3. Worked in the Compliance Department at an Industrial Loan Corporation, South Jordan, UT 4. Paper Route Girl, Danville, CA 5. Manager for The Cage (Gym office at BYU-H)

5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me 1. I played soccer in England 2. I wore a neck gear when I had braces 3. Given birth to 3 boys 4. Love shoes 5. I love massages.

I am tagging Michelle, Lisa, Andrea, Jessica, and Kara.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Laura...I heard you guys had a blog so I've been checking it out. That header picture of Jaden and Owen is adorable!!