Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving






We are grateful for our two healthy, active, and loving boys. Jaden gave us notes he wrote at school and he wrote to us the following:

* I am thankful for the wrd becus you liv in the wrd.
* I am thankful for food becus you cat liv whef aot it.
* I am thankful for my fanle they help me.

He also wrote, "Dear Mom and Dad, I want to thank you for doing my chrs for me. and helping me. and loveing me. and geting me pesins on my B-day. love Jaden

David and Clare, thanks for the wonderful Thanksgiving meal. It was great spending the day with you guys.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I love the things kids write.. Way cute.. Do David and Clare have a blog? I would love to see more pictures of their family too!.. Thanks for posting them. Aren't you guys living in SLC>> you are on your way back to California again!