Monday, December 15, 2008

Reunion

Becky and I have not seen each other for 5 years and we have known each other since we were 6 years old. During our visit we realized that Jaden is the same age as we were when we became friends. How freaky is that. And our mom's were younger than Becky and I when they started hanging out. It was fun getting together. It was just like old times. Love ya Becky. You have great kids and you are a great friend and mom. Keep up the good work.



Becky's oldest Chloe (8) and my oldest Jaden (6).




The kids hanging out. It's as if they have always been friends too.
Laura, Becky, and Liz. Maria my sister hung out with Liz growing up. Becky has 4 kids, Liz has 4 kids and Laura has 2 kids.




Mom and Beth haven't seen each other for about 20 years. They are determined to see each other more now that they live within a few miles from each other. But they visited like no time has passed them by.



It was great getting together and I hope we see each other sooner than 5 years.

4 comments:

The Horvath Crew said...

It was so much fun visiting with you as well. Tell Maria HI for me. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Staci said...

Happy Birthday Laura.. I don't have your e-mail address.. So Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Laura. I'm really not much of a blogger but I must admit that I was looking at your blog just last week. Smiling at your pictures. Boy, I love your mom and dad. Although I still haven't forgiven her for not giving me a candy bar after sunday school due to my behavior. I'd love to talk about your sons gringing habit. Send me an email and we find sometime to talk. jaredgdanielson@gmail.com

Ryan and Rebekah said...

I love that you blogged about that visit! It was so much fun hanfing out. I sure love you and your family. Tell Jake that I said thanks again for fixing my sink. That guy is just a jack of all trades. You are so blessed to be surrounded by great men - big and little. I hope everything is going smoothly. I'm sure you guys are busy. Ive got to post some photos on mine and get more familiar with it.