Monday, December 8, 2008

Chiro Dinner & Pinks'








On Saturday Jake and I went to his Graduation dinner and reunited with his classmates. The dinner was held on the beach in Huntington beach. Good food and good company. Following the dinner our friend Phil was feeling spontaneous and suggested that we go to Pinks' for a hot dog. So off to downtown L.A. we go for a hot dog. This was my first time going to Pinks' and who would have thought at 12:30 a.m we would have to wait in line for an hour for a hot dog? Jake ordered us the "Today show" hot dog (which had guacamole, chili, cheese, onions, and two hot dogs in a bun) to share. So by 1:00 am I was clogging up my arteries and having my second meal of the night. Good times!!!! (For those that don't know, Pinks' is a famous hot dog joint where famous people are spotted. The film Oceans Eleven also had Pinks in the movie. Several items on the menu are named after famous people that eat there.)

No comments: