Friday, August 8, 2008

Shoes and Vacuums




Currently Owen is into putting on everyone's shoes, and I got a great shot of him in his daddy's shoes. I'm sure one day he'll fit in them but as for now, it was great seeing him try to walk in a size 12 adult shoe when he is only in a size 8 toddler shoe. Also, Owen loves vacuums. And he can't just have one vacuum out, he has to have ALL three to play with at the same time. We hope this phase ends soon. There's nothing worse than having all 3 vacuums out with all the cords strung on the floor.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So cute! Must be the age because Simon does the same thing. He can't put his own shoes on by himself but he can put everyone else's on b/c they are so much bigger.

I saw your comment on my blog. I have a post scheduled for tomorrow with a photo of our A-frame house in Hawaii. I don't remember the exquisite wood door and accents so I think they have updated the place. It looks great (from the outside). What fun memories we made there!