Saturday, August 23, 2008

CELEBRATE!!!!!! Good times come on!!!!

Okay, Jaden at 6 1/2 years old has tried roller skating for the first time at Roller City in Rancho Cucamonga. The first hour Jaden was falling alot and was getting really upset and was insisting that mommy puts on roller skates (I declined because I did not plan on roller skating and did not bring any socks), however, after the first hour he was getting the hang of it and was able to let go of the wall. He was even grooving to the music. As I was watching him it really took me back to my day when roller skating was IT and I would roller skate at SKATE JUNCTION. Oh ya, and during my day we skated to "Celebration", by Kool and the Gang.


















































Thank you Miles for inviting Jaden to your birthday party. Jaden had a really good time learning to roller skate and he can't wait to do it again.

No comments: