Thursday, March 6, 2008

Home Sick




Jaden is home sick today with a nose, throat, and ear infection. Of course he still wants to go to school (which is probably where he got the infection), but under no circumstances will he be going anywhere for the next couple of days. Hopefully the antibiotic will kick in soon so that he is well for his Grandma and Grandpa Luce's visit this weekend. I came across these cute pictures of Jaden checking Owen's vital signs with the doctor kit he got for Christmas from his Auntie Dawn. Great Kodak moment.

4 comments:

Amber said...

That sucks that Jaden is sick! Get well soon!!

Louisa said...

I am sorry that he is sick. I have two sick kids and I can't wait for them to be better. I hope he feels better soon.

I can also relate to your trip to Target. It is most definitely easier to go by yourself. Geoff doesn't understand why I always try to go without the kids. I can't concentrate on my list and always seem to forget something!

Mrs. Olsen said...

What a nice big brother!

Jessica said...

I love when brothers play together