Saturday, February 16, 2008

What Now Jaden?

So Jaden decides to pull a move on me right before we had to leave for school. He comes running into the bedroom and says, "Mom, mom I'm bleeding." As he turns around he shows me his fake blood on his face and fingers. Yes, you guessed it, Jaden decided to use RED marker around both his eyes and on his fingers to make it look like he was bleeding.















So of course a part of me was laughing and the other part of me was, shouting to him "Hurry and get back in the shower and try to get all that red out, otherwise you'll be looking like that at school." Needless to say he was able to get most of the red out but still had to go to school and explain why he had a tint of red around his eyes and fingers.

I'm sure this will not be his last prank.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Laura!

Love that little prankster. Were you late for school?

So glad we reconnected-let's catch up!

Amber said...

He is too funny!