Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Owen

Owen turns 2 today. He was born at 10:05 am at Mt. San Antonio Hospital in Upland California. He weighed 8 pd. 9 oz. and he arrived 2 days early (my due date was November 5). He calls his red blanket that he got from Grammy a "boppie", sleeps with his boppie and his little stuffed animal Mickey Mouse which he calls "mo mo". Calls Jaden, "brother", loves to sing Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Happy B-Day, Patty Cake, knows the color yellow, loves Elmo, and knows which hand is his left and which hand is right. And he still LOVES vacuums. His middle name is his great grandma DeVroom's maiden name, and his first name we got from the actor Owen Wilson. We love you Owen Happy B-Day.












2 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

I LOVE the foot picture with both boys! You'll have to keep that up with all your kids!

The Gumina Family said...

Hi Laura

Its Crista Flaherty (now Crista Gumina)!! How are you? Hopefully you will remember me. Your mom sends me pics of the family and in this past email she sent Rachels blog page, so I have been able to find you and Ann off of that! Your family is amazing and I would love to hear from you! Shoot me an email at cristashea@yahoo.com

Crista : )